CityDoctor Release 2.2.1 available
What's New ?
In the software:
- Inner rings are now correctly diagnosed and don't lead to false positives anymore
- Reports in XML and PDF format can be individually stored or turned off
- The user interface has been redesigned
- Bug fixes and a lot of minor changes
In the documentation:
- English version of the user manual available
- All checks are now fully documented in the CityDoctor Validation Tool
- Reference test model sets are available for download, each containing a particular geometry error to be identified and reported by the CityDoctor Validation Tool.